An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a family-run business in Southampton, which has been established for many years. The successful Accounts Assistant will be working closely with the Management Accountant, supporting them with a variety of finance duties. This great opportunity offers free parking and an opportunity to broaden your skill-set.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Post the daily cash transactions to the Sales Ledger
• Produce and distribute cash position reports
• Update and maintain Sales and Purchases by Supplier files on a monthly basis
• Setting up Purchase orders and processing purchase requisitions
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
• Confident communicator, both written and verbal
• Qualified by experience or qualified / studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or AAT)
• Working knowledge of SageLine50, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics would be desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive the following benefits:
• On site free parking
• Opportunity to expand skill set
• Pension scheme
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.