Are you looking to work for a highly established Accountancy firm that have a strong focus on promoting a healthy work/life balance and fantastic internal career progression?
We have partnered with a Top 10 firm in the Reading area that are looking for a qualified Accountant to join their Financial Reporting team as Assistant Manager. The main responsibilities for this role will be to deliver accounting and financial reporting services to a wide range of clients and will include the following duties:
• Building strong relationships with clients to gain a better understanding of their business and identify services they require
• Dealing with more complex queries and issues that arise
• Preparing statutory financial statements
• Oversee junior members of staff, offering training and guidance
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
• Fully qualified (ACA / ACCA)
• Strong statutory reporting experience
• Highly analytical
• Ability to work well within a team and offer support to junior staff
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, the successful candidate will also be rewarded with fantastic career progression in a firm where flexible working is actively encouraged.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.