Sheridan Maine are pleased to partnered exclusively with a very well-known hotel brand to recruit for a Financial Controller to head up their accounts department in their Newport branch. This will be a self-accounting role where you will be fully responsible for the finance function, reporting into the hotel general manager and leading a small team.
This is a newly created role and will be heavily focused on business partnering with department managers to increase revenue. This will involve business planning, budgeting and key performance objectives.
What will I be doing?
- Liaise with department managers to implement business plans
- Produce & review monthly P+L and balance sheets, reporting discrepancies to the area FC
- Analysis actuals v budgets and using info to recommend measured to hit budget
- Analysing financial controls and policies
- Maintaining fixed asset register
If you are AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualified and looking for a new opportunity where you can make the finance function your own, then please do apply and one of the team will be in touch with more details.