Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you. We are proud to be working with a leading manufacturer based in Cheddar. They are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Process credit limit requests
• Review collection credit notes prior to them being completed
• Produce collection credit notes
• Resolving price queries where possible – posting to relevant spreadsheet
• Review cash allocations to ensure accuracy
• Processing customer payments
• Contacting customers to clear outstanding debts
• Printing and sending out invoices
• Production and reconciliation of customer statements
• Analysis of Aged Debt Reports
• Maintenance and production of key financial reports required to assist the finance team
We are looking for the following skills:
• Excel skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.