We have the pleasure of working on behalf of a busy and established organisation based on the outskirts of Salisbury City Centre who are looking for an Accounts Assistant with a focus on Purchase Ledger on a temp to perm basis.
As an experienced Accounts Assistant, you will be providing support to the wider finance team with the following duties:
• Ensuring all invoices are inputted and coded correctly, matching to orders where appropriate and scanning invoices onto the system
• Identifying any invoices that have been rejected or wrongly distributed and rectifying any discrepancies as quickly as possible
• Maintaining the system to ensure irrelevant invoices are removed and files are being closely monitored to avoid delay in any payments, raising debtor invoices to follow up payment
• Additional reconciling and administrative duties as and when required
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong administrative background and a competent user of MS Office
• The ability to work flexibly and adapt to change with excellent communication skills
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to join a busy Finance Team who has a passion for Purchase Ledger. There are opportunities to develop if you want to as well, great benefits including flexi working hours, parking and more.
If you have the required skill-set as mentioned above and are looking for a new challenge, send in your application for review.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.