He hath no leisure who useth not! We are delighted to be working alongside a global leader in the leisure industry who are looking to recruit a motivated Ledger Manager on a 12 month full time contract.
In this role, you will manage, support and develop a small team of ledger and finance assistants, ensuring that all sales ledger and bought ledger transactions are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all suppliers are reconciled on a monthly basis
• Ensuring payments to suppliers are authorised and in accordance with agreed terms
• Ensuring all sales invoices and credit notes are raised in accordance with customer contracts and standard terms
• Management of credit control process
• Management of expense processing; ensuring compliance with the group policy
• Management of BACS payment runs and required ad-hoc one off transfers for all legal entities and inter-company
• Forecast payments to be made for inclusion within cash flow workings
• Coordination of the payroll process
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
This role would suit someone with a strong intellect, who enjoys a hands-on approach whilst following company processes and procedures. This is a busy role and the ability to prioritise work to meet key deadlines is expected.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
• Strong levels of customer service, both internal and external
• Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and a proactive attitude
• Excellent communication skills. Very strong written English and professional manner
• Strong computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
• A team-player, used to working towards shared objectives
• Natural leadership and management skills to provide team members with support, guidance and career development
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.