Sheridan Maine are exclusively recruiting on a retained basis a Financial Controller for a successful divisional business based in the Bournemouth area. This is a pivotal position on the Senior Management Team business partnering with the operational managers and owning the financials.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Developing more meaningful, value added management information to the business to aid decision support
• Producing monthly management accounts, including variance analysis and commentary
• Preparing and presenting budgets and forecasts and contributing to medium term planning
• Preparing year end financial statements and liaison with external audit advisors
• Effective cash flow management and advising group of credit position
• Team management and motivation.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with proven experience at Financial Controller level. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a broad role and a positive challenge to proactively implement process and business improvements.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.