An award winning digital agency group are currently looking for a Systems Analyst who can help support and maintain their key business system (WorkBook ERP & CRM) on a temporary basis.
You will support the central group systems team by providing sound user and technical solutions to business problems faced by the Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Quickly develop a good working knowledge of the functionality and data structures within the WorkBook
• Provide first line support to the business users for both Operations and Finance
• Maintain documentation of all business systems
• Analyse and document business problems
• Learn and enhance business process
• Communicate with key stakeholders from all levels of the business
• Provide technical solutions and document designs
• Liaise with development teams to coordinate fixes and enhancements
• Help identify areas of improvement in systems and work with the group systems team to implement change
You must be able to demonstrate:
• A good knowledge of systems analysis and some experience of business systems
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.