Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a nationally renowned organisation based within Reading on an exciting, newly created role. Working within a team of specialists, this Finance Business Partner opportunity will support the management team with commercial decisions and integral business growth.
In this team, some responsibilities the successful candidate can expect are:
• Producing forecast, budget and cashflow reports
• Preparing monthly management accounts
• Working with key stakeholders to prepare budgets and forecasts
• Analysis of financial information around a variety of different projects
• Business partnering with internal and external teams, providing a specialist financial service.
The ideal candidate will be a newly (ACCA/CIMA) qualified accountant who has a strong background in business partnering. The successful person will experience an encouraging work environment with structured progression within a multi-faceted company. The salary is highly competitive, along with a staff orientated benefit scheme, options to work from home/ flexible working and the opportunity to travel.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.