Sheridan Maine is excited to be recruiting for an award winning not-for-profit organisation in Central Bristol to recruit a Management Accountant to join their Busy Finance Team. This role has come about due to a re-organisation in the team and requires someone who is an experienced Management Accountant, who also has exposure to financial accounting.
If you are a Management Accountant who is looking for a more varied role where you will get the chance to work on a variety of tasks, then this could be perfect for you. Managing the finance for a variety of projects / events, no day will be the same and you will need to have a very adaptable approach to work. In return, you will get some invaluable experience in all aspects of financial and management accounting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure accurate management information for internal stakeholders and senior management
• Design and improve processing of financial reporting information
• Prepare regular KPI reports
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Year end payroll reconciliation
• Other ad hoc tasks as / when required
On offer for the successful Management Accountant:
• Market leading holiday package
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Monthly activities / socials
• Various gym / shopping discounts
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.