A fast paced business on the outskirts of Portsmouth is recruiting a Financial Analyst to provide value adding analysis and information to the operational teams.. Working within a team of Financial Analysts the role will also support the month end close and forecasting and budgeting process. The main responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:-
• Providing accurate financial and commercial reporting
• Producing variance analysis and commentary
• Working with budget owners reviewing sales and costs and reviewing performance against budget
• Business partnering with the operational teams providing advice and challenge to improve performance
• Budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate is likely to be a recently or newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with excellent analytical skills who is looking to further their career in a finance business partnering role.
The company offer excellent benefits including bonus, enhanced pension contributions, free car parking as well as a great working environment and future career opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.