Sheridan Maine are recruiting a part time Accounts Receivable Clerk role for a business in Southampton. This role is for 17 hours per week, reporting to the Finance Manager.
Working within a small team, you will be responsible for the following:-
• Manage and administer aspects of all leases and tenancies
• Reconcile debtor accounts and provide statements
• Track the valuation of and returns on investment funds, and forecast flows
• Reconcile and control the relevant Income and Balance-Sheet accounts
• Reconcile and control the receipts bank accounts and statements, acting as the primary Trust contact for the receipts Bank
• Close and reconcile the receipts bank account in the nominal ledger
• Close and reconcile the Sales Control accounts
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• Previous experience working in a Accounts Receivable/bookkeeping role
• Confident working on Sage Line 50
• Customer focused
• Available to start immediately
In return, you will be offered the following:-
• Flexible working pattern
• Free parking
• 15% pension contribution
• Friendly office environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.