Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a energetic and evolving organisation who are seeking a Qualified Financial Planning Analyst to join their growing team.
This is a truly exciting and rare opportunity, with the added opportunity of working as a Business Partner with a range of people from across the business. In this role you will be involved in a wide variety of activities including:
- Supporting the FP&A Manager in the delivery of the financial planning cycles; strategic plan, annual budget and in year forecasting
- Supporting the Commissioning & Delivery Boards and Central Finance in analysing and understanding monthly financial results and projected year end out turn of the investment programmes
- Developing and maintaining financial models and providing insight & analysis to support business decisions and commercial contract negotiations
You will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified) who is commercially astute, with demonstrable financial analysis experience. You will also have strong data manipulation skills and the ability to turn financial and non-financial data into meaningful information for business stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel / financial modelling skills
- Experience with a range of capital projects
- Experience in a commercial environment particularly in relation to multi-year contracts
- Experience with SAP / Microsoft Dynamics beneficial
- Certified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
On offer is a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits package and bonus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.