Without a sense of caring there can be no sense of community! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be working for this established community housing business who are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate all group payrolls and liaise with the payroll bureau
• Be the main point of contact for all payroll and pension related queries, including HMRC queries
• Ensuring all payrolls and payroll BACS payments are run accurately and in a timely manner
• Dealing with HMRC on the payment of PAYE and NI
• Preparation and submission of P11D’s / P11D(b)s and payment of associated NI
• PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) applications, calculations, submissions and payments
• Checking all starter and leaver documentation
• Ensuring P45s, P60s, P11Ds, etc are prepared accurately and distributed / submitted in a timely manner and before associated deadlines
• Liaising with pension providers for all group businesses and ensuring all payments and returns are accurate and submitted on time
• Processing timesheets, commission / bonus claims
You will ideally have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. You’ll also possess excellent IT skills, a high attention to detail and be able to work independently without supervision.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.