Are you a tax professional looking for your first move into industry? Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an industry leading healthcare business who are going through an exciting period of growth. This role will report into financial accounting team and will focus on the European market, preparing VAT files & assisting with compliance.
On offer for the successful candidate will be study support towards a professional accounting qualification as well as career progression due to succession planning and year on year growth. To add to this, they are a fun, supportive and team driven business who really know how to look after & develop their staff, whilst ensuring the atmosphere is as enjoyable as possible.
What experience do you need?
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA OR ATT qualified
- Experience of VAT & Corporate tax
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent excel user
- Ability to work to deadlines in a pressured environment
- Salary up to £35,000 d.o.e
- 25 days holiday + BH + your birthday off
- Full study support towards ACCA/CIMA
- Sick pay
- CPD Training
- Regular Social events
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Grant Lewis at Sheridan Maine on 01172443425 to find out more.