"I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken of me". We currently have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's most established drinks businesses. With an impressive portfolio of more than 200 brands, this family owned company is thriving.
The Payments Executive will support the commercial team in delivering and administering key commercial processes that will help drive objectives and ensure better and more effective execution at the front line.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and update the individual customer invoice trackers in a timely manner
• Validate the invoices against the agreed activity and ensure compliance in coding to the correct rebate scheme
• Liaise with Sales Account Manager, Sales Decision Support and ITC GBS team for:
o General invoice matters
o Additional funding requests (& investigate reasons / root cause)
o Missing rebate schemes
o Invoice queries, missing invoices
o Review & process rebate schemes for closure
• Continually review and provide input to simplify processes and system improvement ideas with a view to driving greater efficiencies and effectiveness
• Ensure process and training documentation are updated and shared as appropriate
• Attend Sales meetings to update on status & issues
We are looking for someone who has a good working knowledge of SAP and also possesses strong Excel and good communication skills. A target driven and hard-working attitude are key to being successful at this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.