We currently have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's most established businesses, with an impressive portfolio of more than 200 brands.
The Accounts Assistant will support the commercial team in delivering and administering key commercial processes that will help drive objectives and ensure better and more effective execution at the front line.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and update individual customer invoices
- Validate the invoices and ensure compliance in terms of correct invoice coding
- Liaise with multi departments and stakeholders across the business
- Carry out all accounts administration duties as required
- Deal with all invoice queries, including missing invoices
We are ideally looking for someone who has a good working knowledge of SAP, although this is not essential. However, it is a must for this role that you possess strong Excel and good communication skills. A target driven and hard-working attitude are key to being successful at this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.