Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with a highly established manufacturer to recruit an enthusiastic part-time Payroll Assistant who will be based at their Wimborne office.
Working as part of a team, your role will be to provide a timely and professional support service to the Payroll department and wider business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and submission of ‘time and attendance’ data for all departments. Prepare reports and statistical information as required
• Liaise with Group pension, healthcare and childcare voucher providers
• Produce weekly direct labour reports
• Review the temp agency cost breakdown for cost summary
• Populate timesheet hours
• Dealing with new starters and compliance
• Manage payments to HMRC, CSA, AEO, CCV etc.
• The review and analysis of timesheets
• Provide support, advice and assistance to employees on any payroll or employee benefit queries
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Minimum of 2 years’ payroll experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.