A quickly expanding SME which has received nationwide recognition as an employer of choice is hiring into its finance team. As a result of recent expansion into the mainland European marketplace, the group finance function requires a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) to join in a commercial capacity with responsibility of managing finance integration for newly acquired companies.
This role involves:
• Reviewing and improving group finance processes within the international offices on an ongoing basis.
• Transitioning the finance functions of acquired companies into group.
• Supporting those offices with group consolidations, statutory and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
• Implementing changes in accounting regulations and applying current rules as an when they become required.
• Acting as an internal point of contact between offices and an external point of contact for audit.
This exciting role ideally but not exclusively invites applications from practice trained accountants with experience of auditing group accounts, particularly those who have worked with or since moved into multinational PLCs. The commercial nature of this role requires strong communicators, while a knowledge of IFRS and aptitude for interpreting overseas standards will be necessary to integrate acquired businesses.
This business offers excellent benefits, continuous career progression and the opportunity to travel as part of the role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.