Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an award winning healthcare provider based in the beautiful Bath countryside. Due to recent successive growth, they are looking to expand their finance department.
They are looking to recruit a commercially minded qualified accountant to manage the finances of their Bath Business on a day to day basis. The Management Accountant is a key part of the team and will be responsible to lead and develop a small team and will work closely with operational teams providing relevant management information in order to drive business performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Produce monthly management accounts and KPI analysis
• System Administration/Development and Integration
• Journals and Accruals & Prepayments
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Fixed Asset register
• Manual Billing for NHS Contracts and Reconciliations (SLAM/CQUIN)
• Create forward-looking budgeting models and feed into the Group budgeting process
• Cash forecasting and cash management
• Input on commercial models and service agreements
• Key contact for the external audit
In return you will be offered various benefits which include free parking, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, pension scheme and life assurance to name but a few.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.