Sheridan Maine is working with an established organisation, based in Reading, Berkshire.
The Financial Control Manager will manage and develop compliance with Finance process controls and accounting policies.
- You will be responsible for compiling accounting policies and setting up control environments, as well as designing and implementing controls in key finance processes to ensure accurate, timely and complete accounting records.
- Manage relationships with external auditors
- Support continuous system and process improvements to improve financial controls, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- You will have one direct report.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong understanding of management, statutory and regulatory reporting
- Financial systems exposure; SAP and Hyperion (HFM)
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which rewards it's employees with an excellent benefits package; car allowance, annual bonus, pension plus lots more.
Please get in touch to discuss in more detail.