Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an established business based in Southampton. They are currently looking for a Group Credit Controller to join their busy finance department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
• Aged debtor reports on a monthly basis
• Credit control reconciliations
• Completing month end reports for senior management
• Liaising with the fee earners and partners
• Escalating accounts if need be
• Responsible for managing and updating cashflow forecasts
• Hold monthly credit control meetings with subsidiary MDs
• Achieving Credit Control targets
• Keeping regular contact with Customers once debt management is agreed and in place
• Suggest amendments or reviews of Credit Control Procedures if issues are noticed
• Take an active approach in auditing and checking account pre-activity
• Control and manage debt recovery in conjunction with our central accounts department, ensuring 30/60/90 day debt is minimal and a positive cash flow is maintained for all projects
You will have had previous exposure to achieving large targets and you require fantastic communication skills. You must also have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups).
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.