Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a fast moving and growing SME who are seeking either a Part-Time (4 days per week) or Full-Time Interim Finance Manager for a period of 6 months with a view to the role going permanent.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 23rd October with a view to start on Monday 28th October and you MUST come from an SME background with excellent IT skills.
• Full monthly management reporting & commentary with a 7 working day deadline
• Management of Accounts administrator
• Overview checks on Payroll
• Assisting with budget setting
• Reporting on sales performance
• Business partnering with all teams in the business, Sales, Warehouse, Office, Marketing
• Cash Flow reporting
• Managing credit cards & Car leases
• Fixed Assets Register
• Trial Balance reconciliations
• Adhoc Operational/special project support
Flexible hours and parking.
Please call Alison today for further details.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.