Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with a rapidly growing retailer based in the Bath area. This innovative organisation is currently seeking an FP&A Analyst to join its busy finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide support to the FP&A Manager by analysing financial information and helping provide relevant reporting required by the business
• Assist with all aspects of the group's business planning cycle, including budgeting and forecasting
• Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to managers to support decision making
• Design and development of robust Management Information, to include spreadsheet modelling and sensitivity analysis
• Build on existing relationships with the business to improve understanding of overall cost base to drive efficiencies
• Drive process improvement initiatives that enable the business to work more efficiently
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Experience working in a finance team, ideally part qualified
• Commercial experience, ideally within an international organisation
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong excel and data structuring skills
• Strong written and verbal communication, particularly to non-financial managers
• Sage experience an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.