An innovative leader in business services is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This roles offers a flexible working option, competitive benefits package and clear development pathways. The successful Management Accountant must be commercially focussed, have experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting the Financial Controller. Duties include:-
• Responsibility for integrity and reporting of revenues and gross margins
• Month end analysis of revenue streams and gross margins
• Production of the monthly management account packs for revenue, gross margin and inventory
• Production of ad hoc profitability analysis by customer, product, market
• Produce budgets, forecasts and strategic reports for stakeholders
• Business partnering with key stakeholders, presenting analysis and recommendations
• Bid support
• Ownership of the fixed assets
• Leading a continuous improvement culture
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:-
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / FCCA / ACMA qualified
• Experience working within an FMCG or manufacturing environment essential
• Proven experience managing complex stakeholder relationships
• You will have previously worked in one of the following roles –Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance Analyst, Manufacturing Accountant
In return you will receive the following:-
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive benefits
• Leading pension scheme
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.