Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working exclusively for an award winning wholesaler based in Poole. They are seeking an experienced Management Accountant / Cost Accountant to join their finance team.
This is a unique opportunity for a PQ/QBE or Qualified Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing organisation, which has seen incessant growth over the past few years. This role will be to provide a management accounting service for this diverse business.
You will be involved in all aspects of the financials and reporting to the Financial Director of the business, manage the monthly management accounting cycle within given timescales, champion the month end and weekly accounting process, lead costing system improvements for the Commercial Teams, ensure Costing system is adequately maintained to ensure full understanding of product profitability and ad-hoc project work with the Finance Director.
• Stock valuation reporting
• Margin reporting
• Performance reports for sales / margins / production
• Ad-hoc investigation work including cost accounting on activities
• Assistance with forecasting models
• Assistance with M&A work
• Over-rider calculations
• Production unit weekly P&L’s
• Costings for New and Existing products
• PQ/Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with the ability to demonstrate competence to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment to deadlines.
• Highly motivated, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the proven ability to influence senior staff members.
• Ambitious individual who would like to grow with the business.
They are looking for passionate and professional individuals who will contribute to their 'continuous improvement' culture. Committed and dedicated to high quality standards. The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and rewarding organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.