Sheridan Maine is proud to be working alongside a recognisable brand with a national reach in the heart of Reading on an exciting new Group Financial Accountant role. This large organisation prides itself on a staff orientated environment, providing the opportunity for progression and a social culture for all employees.
In this Group Financial Accountant role, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for the day to day accounting of a large, varied portfolio of company sites and functions
• Preparing annual financial statements
• Business Partnering duties with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Producing monthly reports, analysis and commentary
• Acting as a key point of contact for external auditors
• Producing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for your portfolio
In order to succeed in this technically demanding role, the suitable candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) with a strong background in external reporting, ideally under FRS 101. The ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders at every level of seniority is key, alongside experience of producing management accounts with commentary.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary, with progression opportunity, flexible discount scheme for high street stores and a modest pension scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.