Sheridan Maine are working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding Group of companies based in Bournemouth. They are seeking an experienced and diverse individual to join their business as a Management Accountant.
You will be responsible for the support, development and maintenance of financial and business systems as well as being an integral part of the project team, which will include developments on other systems and Treasury Support across the Group.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop database ensuring income feed by funding type to Sage 200 financial system
• Development of CRM, Occupancy Management and Billing system
• Support integration as required with new enquiry management/ CRM system
• Ownership supported by the Financial Systems Coordinator of Sage 200 Financial System and WAP Purchase Ordering System; support all upgrades and developments
• Ownership supported by the Financial Systems Coordinator of Billing System; support all upgrades and developments
• Support the Facilities Team for the introduction of a new asset management system from implementation through to ongoing development of the system
• Appraisal and implementation of new Financial Planning software
• Provide training to Support Office and Home staff on systems
• To be a Super-User of all Financials software used by the business
• Lead the data migration of new and recently acquired projects
• Reporting on actual cash flows/ balances together with short term cash flow forecasting
• Lead Direct Debits process
• Management of credit cards and intercompany transactions across the group
• Assisting the Financial Controller with financial modelling and with audit queries
What you will need to be considered for this role:
• Professional accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
• Previous experience of administering and supporting financial systems is essential with prior knowledge of Sage 200 an advantage
• High level of technical competency using standard analytical tools, Advanced MS Excel skills (essential) VBA and SQL (desirable)
• Business / financial analysis - experience of modelling and analysis with large sets of data
• Good communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
• Good analytical skills and be detailed orientated
• Valid UK driving license and own vehicle due to some travelling between sites
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.