An exciting, growing business in the Thames Valley is recruiting for a strong Financial Reporting Manager. This varied role will suit candidates with experience of group consolidation looking to step into a more commercially minded remit.
The successful candidate will be able to display experience of:
• Group reporting with the ability to identify anomalies.
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Liaising across business functions.
• Strong knowledge of IFRS as well as international standards
• Adding value to business strategy.
The hiring manager is ideally hoping to meet qualified accountants (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). The role requires someone who can work to deadlines in high pressure situations, with attention to detail and strong communication skills essential.
This client prides itself on excellent office environment and good work life balance. It offers excellent career development within a staff focussed, inclusive environment.