Are you a qualified accountant with strong commercial awareness? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts and cash flow management? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is a small accounts firm located in Quedgeley. They are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Account Manager for your own portfolio of clients
• Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and advising on best practices
• Working together with the other team members to meet deadlines
• Reconciling balance sheet accounts for your clients on a regular basis
• Posting accrual, prepayment and other relevant journals
• Preparing month end management accounts reports with commentary
• Producing ad-hoc reporting for your clients
• Preparing and submitting VAT returns
• Cashflow forecasting & Budget setting
• You will report to the Account Director
The right candidate for this role will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a management accounting role. You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines. We are looking for an adaptive and motivated individual with a keen interest in new technology / cloud software.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and QBE / PQ ACCA / PQ CIMA / AAT Level 4 minimum is essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.