Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
We are currently working with an established organisation within the construction industry to recruit a Senior Credit Controller.
Based in their Bristol office, you will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly in to the Finance Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Chasing debts, phone calls (target 200 per week), letters, liaison with solicitors where required and internal business partners
• Build relationships with customers and internal business partners
• Proactively Monitor customer Credit Limits, with a rolling program of reviews
• Monitor customer balances, to ensure balances collected
• Review invoices in queries and develop a robust process to ensure issues resolved and balances collected, including a program to collect any historic balances
• Work with the Treasury Manager to support the wider group on cash collection, to develop a Group approach to cash collection and management
• With the Treasury Manager, develop a Group Credit Manual for a Group approach to cash collection and credit processes
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who has had exposure to achieving large targets and that possesses good communication skills. The successful candidate will be capable of working independently and thrives on working under pressure. Strong IT skills (especially Excel, Word and Outlook) are also required for this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.