The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves! Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with a global business based in Reading who are currently seeking a qualified accountant to join their large finance team.
This is an exciting time to join this thriving business based in central Reading, which proactively encourages career development to all its staff.
As Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing service delivery on accounting/financial matters
• Detailed review of all accounting output
• Ownership of accounting output
• Management of resource requirements within the team
• Managing the workflow of the team on a day to day basis
• Managing the effectiveness of accounting technical resources
• Managing team billing
• Team debt management
• Responsibility for Business Planning, People Development, Risk Management and Business Development
Your qualifications and experience will include:
• Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
• Business risk aware
• Client service orientated
• Strong people and team management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.