Sheridan Maine is working with a growing organisation, based in Reading, Berkshire.
Our client actively encourage development and strongly look to promote from within. Due to a recent internal promotion, they are looking to backfill their Accounting Team Leader position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering a co-ordinated service to a portfolio of clients
- Managing service delivery on accounting/financial matters
- Ownership and review of all accounting output
- Managing the workflow of the team on a day to day basis
Skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Client service focused
- Strong people and team management skills, especially to develop people by motivating and coaching
- Experience of managing a small team
A competitive salary is on offer and the office is located within walking distance of Reading Train Station.
Please get in touch to discuss further.