If opportunity doesn't knock, then build a door! Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an award winning construction company. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a temporary basis of up to 3 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Review intercompany balances across the group to ensure they balance
• Balance sheet reconciliations for accruals and prepayments
• Assisting the Head Office Finance Manager in preparation of the central cost centers budgets
• Assisting in the preparation of the year end capex forecast
• Work with Financial Accounting team to ensure management and statutory accounting reconciliation, treatment of dividends etc
• Assist with ad hoc financial analysis requests as and when required
• Accurate and appropriate information to finance and non-finance people
• Process all purchase ledger transactions: producing and posting appropriate journals, accruals and prepayments
• Process expenses, including company cards
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Part qualified accountants (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) would be considered
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build key relationships throughout the business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.