Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an established client based in Berkshire on a brand new European Accountant role. This company is part of a group with a multi-national reach, with global suppliers and offices located all around the world, creating an exciting environment in order to grow and excel in your career.
In the role of European Accountant some responsibilities to expect are:
• Reporting into the Financial Controller to ensure Group activities across Europe are supported and all aspects of finance are reported on time
• Monthly European VAT reporting
• Be the expert on all European VAT, payroll and tax matters
• Production of European Management Accounts
• Provide support to other accounting departments where required
• Liaise with European advisors to ensure reports are accurate and timely
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be a strong VAT specialist with experience in producing management accounts. The ability to fluently speak Polish is essential for this job. In return, the successful candidate will receive a generous salary, a busy, encouraging environment and staff orientated bonus and benefit scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.