The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be working with one of the UK's most successful organisations. They are currently looking for a Consumer Payments Assistant to join their busy finance centre based in Wiltshire on a 12 month full time contract.
You will be responsible for preparing accounting entries, supporting with detailed reconciliations, monitoring and escalating areas of concern and supporting the business in developing processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing accounting entries for all direct payment methods
• Reconciling the online electronic accounts to ensure integrity of available funds is maintained and reported; critically evaluating to highlight if funds are not being received
• Assisting with reconciling card payments and refunds to invoices / credit notes for all direct payment methods
• Assisting with reconciling and monitoring cash and cheque receivables for customer facing transactions
• Support technical developments in direct consumer payments; recommend solutions based on reconciliation findings; participate in testing process enhancements; contribute to training and implementation as required
What your need to be considered for role:
• Finance related degree or working towards a professional qualification
• Experience of working within a retail environment, preferably in producing detailed reconciliations, or at least familiar with end-of-day processes,
• Strong Excel skills
• Previous SAP accounting experience desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.