Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with one of the UK’s top business services firms. With an international network of advisors spanning 60 countries this dynamic team consists of specialists from all industry backgrounds.
They are currently looking for a qualified Tax Manager to take on this rewarding role. You need to have excellent UK corporation tax / deferred tax knowledge, outstanding client service skills and the ability to help manage a strong team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for own portfolio of clients (compliance and consulting on corporation tax, employer tax, indirect tax/duty)
• Manage the Tax team, with some strategic focus
• Offer input on and contribute to the development and evolution of the team budget
• Responsible for engagement letters and KYC for own portfolio of clients
• Day-to-day responsibility for tax filings for own portfolio
• Develop the staff, offer guidance and advice to Consultants looking for support on certain matters (technical or otherwise)
What you will need to be considered for this role:
• Professionally qualified with ICAEW, ACCA or CTA
• Excellent UK corporation tax/deferred tax knowledge and ability to share that knowledge with team and colleagues
• Experience of VAT and employment taxes although support will be given if required
• Commercially aware in terms of financial targets, client service, business risk and efficiencies
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with client service issues
• Team player and a good communicator
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.