Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with a highly established branded consumer goods business. Globally renowned, with a diverse range of products consumed in households all over the world, this a fantastic organisation to work with. They are currently looking for a temporary Payroll Administrator to join their HR Shared Services Centre based just outside of Bristol.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing all incoming payroll impacting information and transactions e.g. new starters, leavers, absence, statutory leave and pay, tax codes & NI category changes
• Processing all weekly and / or monthly variable pay instructions from sites e.g. bonuses, shift allowances, overtime etc.
• Producing and submitting all BACS any other external or 3rd party payment files
• Producing and submitting all HMRC RTI and auto enrolment pension files
• Producing and delivering high quality payroll output files to customers that comprise payslips, reports KPI's etc. relating to their respective payrolls
• Dealing with correspondence to employees, sites and external parties e.g. overpayment recovery letters, Benefits Agency / Child support requests for information, financial references etc.
• Ensuring all required controls are correctly operated and all required evidence is produced and retained, resulting in a robust and secure payroll process
• Proactively recommending improvements to existing processes based on the identification of recurring issues or possible future risks
What we are looking for:
• Experience of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, word etc)
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.