My client is an established manufacturing organisation that has had continued and sustained steady growth over the last 15 years with a turnover of circa £15m. They are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to take on a number one role to manage the finance function and work closely with the Managing Director on a strategic basis.
This role would suit someone who is fully qualified, has a manufacturing background and wants a hands-on role. Any exposure to an ERP implementation would a benefit.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Managing company administration
• Preparing budgets and forecast and managing cash flow
• Manage day to day finance function including supervision of the team including payroll
• Partner with the MD in order to aid the decision making process
You will be a hands-on, confident and proactive Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) looking to impart your knowledge and add value to a growing finance function.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.