Without a sense of caring there can be no sense of community! Don't miss out on this opportunity to be working for one of the leading providers of assistive technology, furniture and vital equipment in the UK. Our client is currently looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their large and busy finance team.
This is a continuously growing organisation based in Southampton, and the role offers a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Collect all monies as they fall due
• Chase overdue customers by phone, letter & email
• Deal with customer queries and get a resolution
• Investigating and resolve Credit Note requests from customers
• Processing online credit card receipts
• Daily banking of cheques and maintenance of receipts cash book
• Allocate cash
• Monitor accounts which are over credit limits or overdue
• Send out monthly statements
• Raise invoices and credit notes, and dealing with Debit Notes from customers
• Generating credit reports and making recommendations for credit limit revisions where appropriate
• Preparing documentation ready for litigation
• Month end procedures and reconciliations, including bank reconciliations
• Weekly Credit Control management reporting, including producing an aged debtor spreadsheet report
We are looking for a motivated individual who has the initiative to regularly think outside the box. You will be highly organised with an attention to detail that makes others envious. You will be dealing with both external and internal customers, therefore you should possess excellent communication skills. Being an expert on Excel and Word is essential to this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.