Whatever good things we build end up building us! Sheridan Maine are supporting a long established, commercial and rapidly expanding Group of companies. They are looking for a strong technical accountant with experience of both statutory and management accounting as well as demonstrable consolidation experience.
This is an exciting prospect for someone who is looking for a career, (not just a job) with the opportunity to influence the growth and development across all of finance.
Based in the Poole office, you will be a key member of the group accounting team which has responsibility for:
• Maintenance and development of the group's consolidation and reporting system
• Consolidating monthly and statutory accounts, budgets and forecasts
• Review existing financial processes and make them better
• Developing reports and improving the group's reporting
• Working with and/or alongside all divisions
• Identify new opportunities
• Assist the Senior Financial Accountant and Assistant Director as necessary
• Be prepared to jump in and help the management and financial accountants when required
You will be able to work both independently as well as integrate into different teams. You should have exceptional communication and IT skills, and ideally be a qualified or part-qualified member of a professional accounting organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.