Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an established healthcare company based in Central Reading. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for full cycle accounts payable including matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Matching the purchase orders
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
• Raising invoices and posting out
• Cash allocation on a daily basis
• Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
• Raising journals including accruals and prepayments
The suitable applicant will have a proven track record working within accounts payable/ purchase ledger, ideally from a larger company background. Someone who is determined and seeking a career within accounts is essential as this opportunity could provide long term progression!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.