People to whom nothing has ever happened cannot understand the importance of events! Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a major events organisation. They are looking for a SQL Analyst to join their busy finance department.
You will join the Trading Insights team based in West Sussex, and your role will be to provide analytical support to an exciting mix of businesses across the organisation, relating to customer trading interaction.
This will include extracting, manipulating and the implementation of data to support long term solutions and ultimately help make smart business decisions.
You'll collaborate with a diverse range of businesses and stakeholders, building strong relationships and interpreting their reporting requirements.
You'll be creating complex SQL query structures, analysing customer journeys and segmenting customer data.
We are looking for an analyst with:
• Proven experience in SQL programming and databases
• Ideally educated to SQL Intermediate level
• Maths, statistics and business analytics experience
• The ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Sharp analytical thinking and highly detail oriented
• Previous experience in the use of BI tools
• Advance Microsoft Excel skills
As well as a highly competitive salary, and outstanding training and development opportunities, this role comes with some other fantastic benefits, which include:
• Free gym/health club membership
• A comprehensive well-being programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
• Entry into the annual company bonus scheme
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.