Be the light that helps others see. This is a glowing opportunity not to be missed. Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a global leader within its field. They are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their busy finance team based in Bath.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and distribute statements of account to customers
• Raising sales invoices
• Processing receipts to the bank statement
• Matching and batching receipts
• Responsible for cash allocation
• Dealing with customer queries
• Processing remittances (emails and post)
• Liaise with new customers collecting customer information and creating new customers on the accounting system
• Deal with internal and external queries relating to Sales Ledger
• Ensure all the above responsibilities are performed in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of a sales ledger system, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Other skills and attributes will include:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Keen problem solver
• Demonstrate good MS Excel skills
• Ability to pick up systems and processes quickly
• Positive can-do attitude, ability to maintain a positive attitude in demanding situations
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.