A business with a 100 year trading history is recruiting a Finance Analyst to support their finance function in Southampton.
This business manages a portfolio of properties and due to a strong financial performance in 2019, they are recruiting an Analyst to support the Accountant.
As a Finance Analyst, you will report to the Accountant, duties include:-
• KPI reporting both internally and externally
• Cost and variance analysis
• Assisting with budget preparation and review
• Ability to interpret a set of financial statements
• Any other ad hoc analysis required to ensure sound financial management
• Dealing with queries efficiently ensuring excellent customer service
• Managing complex stakeholder relationships
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• Ability to prepare and deliver financial information to non-finance professionals
• Confident working on Excel – specifically working with Pivot Tables and Vlookups
• Good communication skills over the telephone, via email and in-person
• Experience of working with budgets advantageous but not essential
• Preparation or and understanding of KPI reporting advantageous but not essential
• Studying AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.