Sheridan Maine has partnered with a well-known organisation who is recruiting a Credit Analyst to join their office.
You will be working closely with the Credit Manager, the position is being recruited with a plan to provide career development in the future for a keen individual.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties including;
• Performing detailed analysis to assess credit ratings
• Preparing risk assessment reports
• Preparation of documents and reports
• Preparing credit requests
• Resolving credit queries
• Recommending on credit decisions based on your findings
• Accessing risk alerts and escalating if necessary
• Supporting the team with general credit activities
The suitable applicant will have a proven track record of working within a Credit Control analytical team, ideally from a larger company background, a strong understanding of financial accounts and is highly proficient in Excel.
The company offers excellent benefits, which includes competitive pensions schemes, 25 days holiday, free onsite parking and even a cycle to work scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.