Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world! Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established and professional business located close to Chichester. They are looking for a German speaking Credit Controller to join their finance team on a temporary basis. This is a business with a 200 year trading history specialising in education, who believe learning to be a continuous, lifelong experience – an integral, essential part of every stage of building a career.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include:-
• Allocate cash, exceeding collection targets
• Set up new accounts, credit checks and agreeing credit limits
• Manage risk accounts appropriately according to company policy
• Producing reports with commentary for senior management where appropriate
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• Confident in verbal and written German language
• AAT qualified, ICM studier or qualified by experience
• Proven experience in one of the following roles Sales Ledger Clerk, Credit Controller, Credit Administrator, Accounts Assistant or Assistant Accountant
• Confident working on Excel – managing large data sets
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.