Sheridan Maine are supporting a long established, commercial and rapidly expanding Group of companies who are recruiting for a Head of Finance on a 14 month FTC.
As Head of Finance you will be providing a level of continuous improvement and best practice across the financial operations and management accounting for the business. Working closely with the Divisional Finance Director, you will be responsible for the production of the annual budgets and periodic management accounts, while leading, developing and motivating a large management accounting team.
Key Operational Focus:
• Production of periodic forecasting, management accounts (including relevant commentary) and providing detailed analysis for budget holders.
• Supporting the Financial Accounts team with Statutory accounts preparation
• Supporting implementation of new systems and projects
• Support the preparation of Group cash flow forecasting
• Coordination of the annual budget and financial plan for Senior Leadership team and Boards
The preferred candidate will be a ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant, experienced leading large teams with excellent management accounts, budget preparation and financial systems experience. You will naturally have strong communication and interpersonal skills and feel comfortable working at all levels of business in a cooperative and positive environment.
Full training will be provided and the organisation offer a highly competitive salary and excellent flexible working and benefits package.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.