A privately owned £10m turnover business with a 70 year trading history is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Head Office in Southampton. This role offers free parking and a competitive holiday package.
Due to successfully winning tenders, the business is strengthening their largest business unit with a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
This role reports to the Finance Manager, duties include:-
• Processing approx. 1000 invoices per month
• Match, batch and code invoices on bespoke inhouse system
• Process employee expenses on Concur
• Preparing weekly payment runs
• Query resolution
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
• Proven experience in one of the following roles Accounts Admin, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Ledger Clerk
• Confident working on Excel – managing large data sets.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.