Seeking career progression in a well-established, forward thinking practice? This practice, that has enjoyed consistent growth, provides a platform to gain all the exposure and holistic development usually associated with more boutique firms, but with the type of complex client base and interesting challenges normally associated with the mid-tier and Big 4 practices.
Based at their Southampton office, reporting to the Audit Senior, your responsibilities will include:
• Performing audits, including at client premises, using audit software
• To supervise, train and assist junior team members
• To review work of junior team members
• Producing audit files for review
• Preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations
• Liaising with clients and resolving basic client queries
• Drafting of pre and post audit communication letters, letters of representation and engagement letters
We are looking for:
• Part qualified at either ACA/ACCA
• Previous experience in practice
• Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
• Experience of computerised audit systems
• Experience of performing and completing audit and accounts work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to assist and train junior team members
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.